Here are some example of the problems you can solve with R&F Traveling and doing business abroad Visiting or settling in a new country is not easy, but with Request and Forget, you would be able to Request an interpreter or a guide as you arrive at the airport, or even before you arrive by requesting the task at your destination, and Providers will respond to you. House chores I need help with house chores, how can I find someone quickly? With my Request & Forget app, I could simply add a Request for one and a suitable Provider in my area will come to me. Non-Profit Organization and Projects I need help with my project but can’t afford to pay for it, I could use Request and Forget app to get help for free. The Providers who like my project can join me voluntarily, the experience itself can be rewarding, and they also gain other things from Request and Forget rewarding system.
http://ift.tt/1B3xwc5
http://ift.tt/1B3xwc5
No comments:
Post a Comment